VIDEO: If you paid money to a government union, you may be entitled to your money back

For decades, teachers, first responders, social workers and other government employees across the U.S. were forced to give part of every paycheck to a government union even if they weren’t union members. These payroll deductions are called “fair share” fees, or “agency fees.”

In June 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that these deductions are illegal.

If you are a government employee who was not a union member prior to June 2018, yet paid non-member fees to the union at your workplace then you may be entitled to a refund.

Find out more at